Service Hotline Policies
please read the information below
"User" or "Users" is defined as person or business who request an account, membership, listing and or any other service from SERVICEHOTLINE.COM as well as any person or persons accessing SERVICEHOTLINE.COM or any of it related services or products. "RECEIVER" or "RECEIVERS" is defined as person or business who has subscribed to the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service.
2.This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement represents the complete agreement and may amended only by a writing executed by SERVICEHOTLINE.COM. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
3.Users of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM must be at least 18 years of age and be granted the right by their state to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. BY USING and / or REQUESTING ONE OR MORE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SERVICEHOTLINE.COM, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT DO NOT USE OR REQUEST SERVICE FROM SERVICEHOTLINE.COM
4.USE THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOUND WITHIN WHICH ARE OFFERED BY SERVICEHOTLINE.COM OR THOSE WHICH HAVE BEEN LISTED BY A THIRD PARTY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE CAUTION THROUGHOUT YOUR DEALINGS WITH PEOPLE OR BUSINESSES ON THIS SITE. There are risks which You assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses; all of these risks are borne by You.
6.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM is not involved in any transaction between any party who uses SERVICEHOTLINE.COM. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM is an advertising venue only and does not screen or control the listings offered to other Users.
7.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM can not and does not control the behavior of the participants on this site. We can not control whether or not Users of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM will complete the transactions they describe on our site.
8.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM does not assume responsibility for the content or context of the material found within the service and will not remove or edit posting once they are entered into the service, except to expire records or in our sole discretion.
9. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM does not screen or control the Users of this service.
10.In the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You hereby release, SERVICEHOTLINE.COM's, their officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
11.If there is a dispute between participants on this site, SERVICEHOTLINE.COM is under no obligation to become involved.
12.By using SERVICEHOTLINE.COM you acknowledge that this Term of Use agreement supersede and nullifies any and all laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations, rulings, findings, civil codes or protection acts by local, state or federal agencies or any other organization which may offer you additional rights or nullify this agreement or any portion here in. Further more you waive any rights that you may have with regard to those laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations, rulings, findings, civil codes or protection acts.
13.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM service may be used only for lawful purposes.
14.Transmission, distribution or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or foreign law or regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity, or violates export control laws. You may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate transactions with other Users.
15.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of unwanted or offensive content. Prohibited transmissions include without limitation, profane or sexually content advertisements or other Adult type material or material that would be illegal in any jurisdiction or material intended to harass others or disclose personal or private information about others. You agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other. You agree not to present misleading offers or be involved in bait and switch practices of products or services. You agree not to place advertisements in incorrect categories.
16.You agree not to produce duplicate listings within SERVICEHOTLINE.COM
17.You agree not to use SERVICEHOTLINE.COM for the advertising, sale or distribution of drugs or other controlled substances, firearms or other weapons, adult gifts or services or products, escort services, 900 phone service or any other type of phone service that is related to relationships or sex or dating or horoscopes or psychic readings or other pay to use phone services, get rich quick or make money from home schemes or any fraudulent offers. You further waive Your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure of prohibited content.
18.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM prohibits the listing of the following for any reason, including but not limited to any item that is illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation including the following: Horoscopes, Psychic Reading, Dating Services Adult Gifts or Services or Products, Escort Services Phone Services such as Chat, Horoscopes, Psychic Reading, Dating Services Guns, Weapons, Ammo, Self Defense Products Any and all DRUGS or products that may contain them. Personal or Private Information About Others Material Intended To Harass Adult Type Material Profane or Sexually Content Food (other than packaged food meeting all applicable federal state and local standards for sale to consumers by commercial merchants) Alcoholic Beverages Cigarettes or any other tobacco products Pharmaceuticals or any other controlled substance Dangerous, counterfeit or stolen goods Non-existing Goods Any good that infringes or violates anyone's rights Any item which in SERVICEHOTLINE.COM's sole discretion is inflammatory, offensive or otherwise inconsistent with SERVICEHOTLINE.COM's standards of business ethics. Any messages, data, or images that might be considered by SERVICEHOTLINE.COM to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive.
19.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM SPAM or Junk Mail, and all associated activities are strictly prohibited.
20. YOU MAY NOT SELL OR RESALE ANY PORTION OF SERVICEHOTLINE.COM OR MAKE ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF SERVICEHOTLINE.COM SERVICEHOTLINE.COM IS INTENDED FOR NON-COMMERCIAL VIEWING ONLY. You may not permit other individuals to use your SERVICEHOTLINE.COM account or service. You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on this service You may not rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights of this service. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on this service or any portion of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM.
22.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, and to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason without notice furthermore SERVICEHOTLINE.COM reserves the right to take further action thought to be necessary.
23.Users understand and agree that they are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs which they may incur while using SERVICEHOTLINE.COM. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM reserves the right to add or delete services as well as modify or add cost for services associated with SERVICEHOTLINE.COM. If a change in cost of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM does occur Users will be notified in advance by email to the email address that was given to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM
24.The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the this service is borne by you. Should the service prove defective, you and not SERVICEHOTLINE.COM assume the entire cost of any service and repair. In addition, the security mechanisms, if any, implemented by SERVICEHOTLINE.COM have inherent limitations, and you must determine that the service sufficiently meets your requirements. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
25.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET USER'S REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES SERVICEHOTLINE.COM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
26.USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND/OR GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT USER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION.
27.NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM SERVICEHOTLINE.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM SERVICEHOTLINE.COM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
28.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL SERVICEHOTLINE.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. USER AGREES THAT NEITHER SERVICEHOTLINE.COM NOR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SERVICEHOTLINE.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER FURTHER AGREES THAT SERVICEHOTLINE.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR UNINTENTIONAL OR ACCIDENTAL. USER AGREES THAT SERVICEHOTLINE.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO USER, OR ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OF THE SERVICE. In no event shall SERVICEHOTLINE.COM's total liability to You for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by You to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM, if any, that is related to the cause of action. The service is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of the Service could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for such activities as listed above or any other activities.
29.SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
30.You grant SERVICEHOTLINE.COM irrevocable, royalty-free, global, right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or information displayed in Your listings and/or submissions. You shall take all reasonable efforts to insure that all information within your listing and/or submissions is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
31.You grant SERVICEHOTLINE.COM the right to sell, trade or sub license any and all information or material that You submit to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM with the exception of credit card numbers, checking account numbers or other banking information. All data which is submitted shall be deemed to be the property of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM.
32.You agree not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to participate in SERVICEHOTLINE.COM
33.SERVICEHOTLINE.COM is separate and apart from the Users of this service and shall not be held for the actions of the Users or the materials which Users submit to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM
SERVICEHOTLINE.COM shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this Term of Use and may amended only by a writing executed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, only such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. User and SERVICEHOTLINE.COM agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Montgomery County Maryland.
36.Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the service shall remain in SERVICEHOTLINE.COM. The service is protected by copyright laws and treaties.
36.The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
about the Affiliate Program37. To participate in the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Users must submit a fully completed SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program application. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM will evaluate all SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program applications, which may be accept or rejected at any time. Users SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program membership may be terminated at anytime without notice for any reason.
38. Users agree not to use, place banners, links or ads for SERVICEHOTLINE.COM or the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program or any other service of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM on web sites, web pages, emails or any other media known or unknown which is involved in the solicitation, promotion, advertising, sale and/or distribution of products or services relating to or containing the following:
sexual oriented services or products
900 phone service
pay to use phone services
get rich quick schemes
sexually explicit materials make money from home schemes
any fraudulent offers
banner exchange programs
web site promotion services
"Click Thru" promotion services
"Get Paid..." to email, surf the web, etc..
self defense products
personal or private information about others
material intended to harass
cigarettes or any other tobacco products
pharmaceuticals or any other controlled substance
dangerous, counterfeit or stolen goods.
discriminate base on race,sex,religion,age
include "servicehotline" or variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names, titles, text of pages hidden or not
violate copyright or intellectual property rights
39. To be eligible to earn a SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program referral fee a referred User must; (a) click-through one of the automatically generated SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Links which the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program member has placed on his or her web page or in his or her email; (b) submit a sellable request to the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service. [A sellable request is a request which is sold to a current member of the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service. If for some reason the request is unsaleable at the time the referred User submitted request then no referral fee shall be paid.]; (c) accept any and all cookies sent from SERVICEHOTLINE.COM.
40. Users may not: (a) directly or indirectly offer any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including, without limitation, payment of money (including any rebate), or granting of any discount or other benefit) for using one of the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Links on SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program member site or any other site or media to access SERVICEHOTLINE.COM; (b) post any SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Links on any web site or other media that is accessible through any Internet Access Appliance; (c) read, intercept, record, redirect, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other materials submitted to us by any person or entity; (d) in any way modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any button, link, or other interactive feature of our site; (e) take any action that could reasonably cause any confusion as to our relationship with SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program member, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions ; or (f) post or serve any advertisements or promotional content around or in conjunction with the display of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM web site, web page or content (e.g., through any "framing" technique or technology or pop-up windows), or assist, authorize, or encourage any third party to take any such action. If we determine through the sole discretion of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM, that SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Member has engaged in any of the foregoing activities, SERVICEHOTLINE.COM may, without limiting any other rights or remedies available to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM, withhold any referral fees otherwise payable to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program member under this agreement and/or terminate this agreement.
41. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program referral fees are based on; (a) the ability to sell the referred users submitted request to a member of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service at the time of submission; (b) the ability to track the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program members referral code.
42. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program member can earn up to a 10% referral fee for each individual submission submitted by a referred user and sold to a member of the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service at the time of referral. Referred user must have been sent directly to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM via that SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program members SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Link. If submission is not sold for any reason at time of submission then no referral fell shall be paid. If referred user does not make submission at time of referral but returns at a later time to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM directly without the use of the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program members SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Link then no referral fee shall be paid.
43. For any business that joins the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service that has been referred directly to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM via that SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program members SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Link that SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program member can earn up to a 10% referral fee for each individual submission that is submitted and sold to that business through the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service. If referred business does not join at time of referral but returns at a later time to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM directly without the use of the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program members SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program Link then no referral fee shall be paid. Total referral fees for each referred business shall not exceed a total of $100.00. If a business is an existing member of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM or if business has been a member of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM then no referral fee shall be paid.
44. Users may not modify the text or graphic image that is generated from the HTML code that is generated at the time of joining the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program nor may you use, modify or change any other text or graphic from SERVICEHOTLINE.COM.
45. User may not make any press release with respect to this Agreement or Users participation in the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program. In addition, Users may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between SERVICEHOTLINE.COM and User, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between SERVICEHOTLINE.COM and User or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that SERVICEHOTLINE.COM supports, sponsors, endorses, or contributes money to any organization, charity or other cause).
46. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM grants SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program members a nonexclusive, revocable right to use the graphic image, text and HTML which is generated and placed in the copy and paste text areas of the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program HTML Code generation page at the time of joining the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program for the sole purpose to referring users and businesses to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM
47. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM reserves all rights to the graphic images, text, html code, database information, data, programming code, design, processes and any other images, our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights associated with SERVICEHOTLINE.COM.
48. Users will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of Users site and for all materials that appear on your site. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold SERVICEHOTLINE.COM harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of Users site.
49. Upon the termination of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program for any reason, Users will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM and all SERVICEHOTLINE.COM trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM to User pursuant hereto or in connection with the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Affiliate Program.
50. MODIFICATIONS MAY BE MADE AT ANY TIME TO THIS AGREEMENT BY SERVICEHOTLINE.COM WITHOUT NOTICE. USERS CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICEHOTLINE.COM AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OF SERVICEHOTLINE.COM FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NEW AGREEMENT ON SERVICEHOTLINE.COM SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
51. Users and SERVICEHOTLINE.COM are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on the behalf of SERVICEHOTLINE.COM. Users will not make any statement, whether on Users site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement.
This website gathers limited information on visitors automatically and stores this anonymous information in server log files.
This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. The information is used for site functionality, administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends. Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. The information stored in cookies maybe linked to identifiable information you have submitted while on our Services.
This website uses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using this website.
You may delete the cookies created by this website from your browser at anytime. It is recommended that you wait to delete the cookies generated by this site after you finished visiting this site.
When a user requests a quote information submitted to this website by the user is stored for a period of time. Certain data points maybe shared with third-parties in an effort to complete the users request for pricing of a product or service.
52. Unless requested you will not be place on any mail list from SERVICEHOTLINE.COM.
53. For the purpose of providing the Users requested information SERVICEHOTLINE.COM directs information submitted to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM to businesses, services, groups and associations that are associated with Users submission.
54. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM does not knowingly sell or share Users information to E-MAIL SPAM SERVICES nor does SERVICHOTLINE.COM knowing sell or share Users information with junk mail companies. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM uses submitted information to aid the User in the location of services, products, providers and other such services.
about the Lead Generation Service55. Subscribers to the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service agree not to sell, transfer, assign or disseminate in any form or method any lead generated by SERVICEHOTLINE.COM or any data provided by SERVICEHOTLINE.COM without written permission to any other agent or person or organization or business.
56. During the business hours of 9 AM to 5 PM in the RECEIVERS services area time zone the RECEIVER agrees to respond to each SERVICEHOTLINE.COM generated lead within 24 hours of receiving the lead. If any SERVICEHOTLINE.COM generated lead is received during non-business hours or weekends or national holidays the RECEIVER will respond to those generated leads the next business day.
57. The RECEIVER agrees to maintain good standings with any and all local, state and federal business and licensing departments and organizations. RECEIVER agrees to maintain up-to-date all required licensees, bonds, certificates or any other processes or certifications for RECEIVER to operate their business.
58. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM will process charges to RECEIVERS credit card for leads sent to RECEIVER the first business day of each month or at which time the RECEIVERS account reaches maximum monthly leads . As an example all leads sent to RECEIVER in January 2000 will be charged to RECEIVERS credit card the first business day of February 2000.
56. In the event of non-payment the RECEIVERS membership will be suspended from receiving leads. If payment is not received by the 15th of the month the RECEIVERS membership will be terminated. RECEIVER shall reimburse SERVICEHOTLINE.COM for any and all fees incurred in the efforts to collect past-due charges including attorneys fees, court costs and other expenses.
about Lead Disputes, Duplicate Leads & Technical Problems
59. RECEIVER shall not be charged for identical duplicate leads sent within the same 30 day period.
60. If for some reason the SERVICEHOTLINE.COM generated lead is illegible RECEIVER may request to have it resent via email.
61. RECEIVER may dispute leads for the following three reasons: The lead is not for RECEIVERS zip code service area. The lead is not for RECEIVERS type of business. The lead does not contain at least one valid method of contact. RECEIVER can not dispute leads inwhich the requester does not return RECEIVERS call, email, mail or fax or any other method of contact.
62. It is the responsibility of the RECEIVER to verify that all SERVICEHOTLINE.COM generated leads were received by viewing the RECEIVERS online lead tracking page at SERVICEHOTLINE.COM . The RECEIVER can not dispute leads that are not received by RECEIVER due to acts of nature or error with RECEIVERS method of receiving and/or retrieving email messages, faxes or pages .
63. RECEIVER must contact SERVICEHOTLINE.COM via email or fax to dispute any lead generated by SERVICEHOTLINE.COM within 24 hours of receiving disputed lead. RECEIVER must send disputed lead with reason for dispute of lead to firstname.lastname@example.org.
64. RECEIVER must provide SERVICEHOTLINE.COM with a 30 day written notice to cancel membership to SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service. SERVICEHOTLINE.COM reserves the right to terminate this and any other service and cancel RECEIVERS SERVICEHOTLINE.COM Lead Generation Service membership at any time for any reason without prior notice.
Contractors Get Hired
Real Time Customer Leads
Service Hotline provides contractors and business owners with highly targeted real time customer sales leads.
Sales leads are sent real time via email or if required can be sent to a FAX machine*, alpha numeric pager* or cell phone*.
As a subscriber to Service Hotline you pay only $10.00 to join and 99 cents for each lead you receive. Service Hotline also gives you the flexibility to limit the number of leads you receive each month.
- Sales Leads Sent Real Time
- Target Customers by Zip Code
- No Old or Outdated Lists
- Leads Sent via email, FAX *, pager *
- Leads Only 99 Cents Each
Service Hotline Quick Picks
Custom Homes, Remodeling, Contractors, More...
Heating & Cooling
Heat Pumps, Furnace, Solar Heat, AC, Freon, Propane, More...